The September briefing was a great success!
Michael Wade will be conducting another complimentary Leadership Lessons briefing for our clients and friends of clients from 9:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. on October 9, 2012 at Ottawa University in Phoenix.
The briefing will provide key information for leaders as they answer the demands of Being, Knowing, and Doing. Among the topics are:
- The murky roles of leadership: Has it disappeared?
- How leadership and management clash
- Leadership and the new followership
- Cherchez the system: The vital part on the organization chart
- What is hidden within your strengths
- Simplifying your universe with key leadership values
- The benefit of a leadership triage
- The danger of that "vision thing"
- Why what you've probably heard about micromanagement is bunk
- Communicating the rules
- Achieving flexibility amid a variety of styles
- The power of introspection
No sales pitches - No nonsense - Just great information!