"What's in it for me?"
Rather than reciting a general list of our services, we can best answer that by describing the types of situations in which we have provided substantial help to people over the years. Look over these examples and see if any of them resemble or match your needs:
- An executive wanted to improve communication with his direct reports.
- A team needed training on harassment prevention and EEO.
- A hard-charging manager was having problems communicating diplomatically with a diverse group of employees and needed one-on-one coaching.
- A highly accomplished executive felt an outside perspective could give an added boost to his leadership skills.
- An employer with federal contracts received a letter from the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP) announcing an upcoming Affirmative Action audit.
- A large organization had conflicting departments and - unknown to them at the time - conflicting goals.
- An organization faced customer service problems, both with external and internal customers.
- Public sector executives and managers wanted training on how to make presentations to their councils and boards.
- A federal contractor needed an Affirmative Action Plan.
- An executive wanted a 360 degree evaluation of his leadership style.
- A supervisor's stress level was rising due to a very difficult employee.
- The employee handbook was boring and outdated and needed revision.
- The employer needed training in ethical decision making.
- A team was unsure about how to mesh leadership with management.
- The workplace had problems with trust.
If these resemble any of the challenges you face, let's talk.
Call us today at 602-788-1717 or email: email@example.com .