We coach in a discreet and thoroughly professional manner. Most of our sessions are conducted at the Sanders Wade Rodarte offices. Some are done at the client’s location. Some are done via telephone or e-mail.
Examples of coaching situations include:
· The executive who wants to improve her chances for promotion.
· The manager who is having disputes with associates.
· The supervisor whose comments and behavior are creating equal opportunity problems.
· The employee who has difficulty working with other members of the team.
· The manager who needs help setting priorities.
· The executive with an abrasive leadership style.
· The associate who is too unassertive.
· The supervisor who is challenged by former peers.
· The employee whose “friendliness” is perceived as harassment.
· The technically proficient manager who needs better people skills.
· The director who has difficulty balancing work and family.
We can assist in these and other situations. Some matters require only one coaching session. Others require a series of sessions. The advantage, however, is unmistakable. Coaching boosts performance more quickly than training and it can transform an average performer into a reliable achiever.
Coaching permits the client to get direct and timely assistance in a clear, solution-oriented manner. For additional information, e-mail or call us at 602 788 1717.